NOTE: The spring session is now underway. Contact Jimmy Smith for more information.
When and Where:
Cost & Childcare:
- $10/couple for workbook alone (no childcare); or
- $30/couple includes workbook and childcare for all sessions.
You may sign up for childcare when you sign up for Reengage.
Childcare is provided for Pre-K-Grade 6 with advanced reservations.
Childcare reservations are required.
Drop off begins at 3:45 p.m.
What is Reengage?
Reengage is a marriage enrichment program.
Marriages in any condition can benefit, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple.
Reengage examines God's design for marriage and applies principles from the Bible to guide couples towards growth in their relationship with each other.
What can we expect?
1. Receive encouragement by hearing stories from other couples that have experienced victory in the midst of hard times.
2. Be placed in a small group with a facilitator couple and other couples to work through the curriculum.
Here are some short informational videos from Generations Pastor, Jimmy Smith to help you get a better understanding of what to expect:
Three Main Components:
- Large Group - Time of Worship plus Testimony or Teaching;
- Small Group Discussion;
- Workbook - Homework (10-15 minutes)
Small Group Structure:
Couples in different seasons of life will be grouped together through the entire program.
- Attendance: If you think you will miss more than two sessions, it becomes difficult to build community with your group, so we ask that you wait until the next time Reengage is offered to take full advantage of this program. It is important for both spouses to attend the sessions, so if your spouse can't or won't come with you, it may be best to wait until the next semester to join in a group.
- Is this only for those who are experiencing marriage problems? No...Reengage is for any couple, whether you would rate your marriage as a 2 or a 10, every couple can have a great experience through Reengage.
- Can we invite friends to join our small group? Your friends are welcome to join Reengage before the small groups are established, however, in order to foster community and trust within your small group, each group will be closed to newcomers once Reengage begins for the semester. If your friends miss Reengage this semester, encourage them to sign up for the next semester.
What couples are saying about Reengage:
For more information, contact:
Generations & Music Ministries Assistant